This Notice explains how we handle personal information. It applies to employee benefit plan participants and beneficiaries. Please note that in this Notice,“you” refers to only these people. The Notice does not apply to an employer/plan sponsor.
We follow strict standards to safeguard personal information. These standards include limiting access to data and regularly testing our security technology.
We collect data about you as we do business with your employer/plan sponsor. Some of the sources of this data are as follows:
· Information we obtain from your employer/plan sponsor or plan record keeper. This may include facts such as your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, social security number, and beneficiary information.
· Information we obtain through the Internet or a national database. This may include facts such as your address, phone number, email address, and social media profile(s).
· Information we obtain directly from or through our experience with you or your designated beneficiaries. This may include data that you or your designated beneficiaries provide when we contact you via email, first-class mail, phone, social media, and certified mail.
We may share personal information about you or about former plan participants or beneficiaries within Plan Notice or with others for several reasons, including:
· to assist us in servicing your employer/plan sponsor;
· to help design and improve products related to the plan and your benefits in the plan;
· to protect against potential identity theft or unauthorized transactions;
· in response to a subpoena or for other legal purposes;
· to prevent fraud;
· to comply with inquiries from government agencies or other regulators;
· with others that perform services on our behalf;
· with service providers who support the distributions of funds for terminated employees; and
· with your consent, at your request, or as allowed by law.
We do not collect or share medical information within Plan Notice or with others.
We strive for accurate records. Please tell us if you receive any incorrect materials from us. We will make the appropriate changes.
This Privacy Notice governs information that you provide to Plan Notice (or that we otherwise receive) when we provide services to your employer/plan sponsor. We may collect additional information depending on the nature of your relationship with Plan Notice or if you interact with us through our website or other digital technologies.
You may call, email, or write to us if you have questions about our Privacy Notice. Contact ourPrivacy Officer at:
5500 Laurel Street
New Orleans LA 70115
We may change our privacy practices at times. We will give you a revised notice when appropriate.
Our privacy practices comply with all applicable laws. If a state’s privacy laws are more restrictive than those stated in this Notice, we will comply with those laws.